Monday, August 22, 2005

Boy it's more than I dare to think about

I fold him up in my arms every day when I get home from work. We laugh in bed together. Sunday morning I make us coffee and we share the paper. We trade books. I love the way he smells. I know every inch of his body. He's smarter than me.

Too much to ask for?
I'm actually very happy and I have friends and family and a good job and random acts of gay kindness and I'm totally not one of those freaks that have pictures of sad clowns on their checks, I swear. But still.

2 comments:

The Other Andrew said...

Let's turn that Sad Clown Frown upside down!

It's a good Wish List. I like the way you think. :-)

Michael said...

Thanks, A, but note that I said I am NOT a sad clown. Not. There are frolicking kittens on my checks. Do people still use checks?
You reminded me of a favorite old Tammy Faye clip that I tragically lost, showing her singing (while dripping makeup onto her duvet and holding a stuffed bunny with a human child's face), "Jesus takes a frown, and turns it upside down and OOPS!, there comes a smile." Oops?