Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Move it til you feel sumthin hard in your back. Huh?


Y'all should check out the fourfour for some prime south Jersey shore chunk. I think I've discovered a new predilection, guys. It's about like when you stumble upon a great book and then find it's a fucking trilogy. New vistas. Is it a contradiction that I would absolutely die if I got a gut like dat, but I still find it kinda hot? I posted about Paramount's Kings Island (sounds dirty but it's not) a while back, and that joint is crawlin' with dilf like this.
P.S. Is it OK that I borrow fofo's picture if I credit him? I'm new to this stuff. Brotha has the most hilarious Being Bobby Brown recaps you'll wanna check out while you're there.

7 comments:

The Other Andrew said...

You do realise now that readers all over are exhaling as we speak, given the revelation that The Gut aint all bad...

...or maybe that's just me.

Michael said...

Revelation, indeed. I think I like some junk in the trunk. Who knew?

Michael said...

Am I to assume Andy has the gadunkadunk?

The Other Andrew said...

Err, of late I have packed on a bit of gut. That's coming off though! We just moving from Winter into Spring here, and yes there was a bit of Comfort Eating this year.

As it turns out my home scales are a bit on the kind side (when I weighed in at the Naturopath's office I found out I'm 2-3Kg heavier than my home scales. Stupid naturopath scales...)

Being uber short and 40 - I have the metabolism of someone who's been dead for 6 months. It's a curse.

Anonymous said...

It's totally cool to grab photos, if you're crediting. Please, it's like, best advertising ever! Thanks for the love -- right back atcha.

Michael said...

Rich, I must have watched that Winston video a half dozen times this morning. I just snorted thinking about it. Now I have to check it out again. Thanks for sharing that and for introducing me to the beauty of the chunk.
ME

freakgirl said...

I heart Winston.