Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I wanna feel you from the inside

So now I sit here anxiously waiting to see if Anderson Cooper and Sanjay Gupta sandwich my nocturnal submission into their 360 segment tonight on dream analysis.

Added: Alas, technical glitches (this is live television, folks!) have conspired to make me wait until tomorrow to see video from Anderson's night in a sleep clinic (mmmm) and also to learn what it means when I recurrently find myself naked near beloved national monuments in my dreams. Tune in Wednesday, kids.

P.S. Have you all noticed how my pathologic straining for sexual double entendre has rendered me nonsensical? Recognizing it and stopping myself are apparently two very different animals.

Added: For those who want MORE on Anderson Cooper, check out what Gawker has to say about him today. Page down to just below my man, Peter Jennings.

8 comments:

The Other Andrew said...

I know not of Sanjay Gupta (guessing this is a US media thing, right?) but given that I have been referred to (by at least one friend) as a Curry Queen I'm bound to find him hot. Plus, I trust your taste, you haven't lead me astray yet. I've seen pics of Anderson Cooper and he is indeed cute.

Your lack of impulse control just makes you hotter, you know.

As to finding yourself naked near monuments, are they obelisks and other such large erections?

Michael said...

Oh my Bob, Andy, trust that you would wanna slice yourself off a hunk of Gupta. He is Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN Medical Correspondent. When he and Anderson interact, like the famed sliding wedding dance, it's electric!

As for the obelisks, it's YOU that feels funny in the tummy around the Washington Monument, silly!

The Other Andrew said...

I've never been to the Washington Monument of which you speak, but it sounds HOT!

Herr Doctor Freud, pray tell my why my dreams are always full of trains entering tunnels, champagne bottles spewing frothy goodness, climbers sitting atop lofty peaks...

PS. Is it just me, or are you accusing me of being a Size Queen?

freakgirl said...

GET A ROOM!

Michael said...

Wasn't it just a few short weeks ago, Andy, when you mentioned BASKET as one of the top five things you check out in a man? You know what they say. If the ginormous member fits....

PS I still laugh that people say or even type "basket".

freakgirl said...

You need to fix your link to Gawker, I think.

Michael said...

Oops. Thanks.

The Other Andrew said...

Diversionary tactic by Freakgirl.

:-)