Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Let us be lovers, we'll marry our fortunes together


I think I may have just outgayed myself. Is it possible to blow a gay fuse? I think I felt a pop. I am a grown man and I just spent an hour watching Nate Berkus redecorate Jerry O'Connell's apartment on Oprah. I swooned a bit. It wasn' t over Oprah. This time, anyway. Rebecca Romijn seemed sweet. Seemed like she put on a few lbs. Jerry is fucking adorable. So much so that it didn't even bother me when he had to do his flamer impression when describing how excited he was about his new digs. Also, per usual, I would be happy to take Nate home and hug him and squeeze him and pet him and love him and call him my bitch.

6 comments:

freakgirl said...

Sooooooo gay. ;)

Jerry is hot, but catch a repeat of him on Celebrity Poker and you'll be shocked at how freaking obnoxious he is.

Nate = Precious

freakgirl said...

Well, to his credit, I believe he was drunk.

But still.

Michael said...

The torso does tends to forgive a multitude of sins for me.

freakgirl said...

Holla.

Michael said...

Don't feel bad, Maggie, I'm just about as slow. My gaydar is v 1.0 I think. Oh, the opportunities I've probably missed.
As Andrew mentioned, Nate was in Sri Lanka when the tsunami hit and his boyfriend, a noted photographer apparently, was killed.
I know what you're saying about celebrity watching, although I must say I was loving the decorating eye candy as much as the man eye candy. Still, I can't fault Oprah for this kind of show, as I think she does a lot of good with her bully pulpit/fabulous wealth.

Michael said...

Lovely, yes. He's humming on that Michael Vartan hotty harmonic.
I didn't think you were being disrespectful to Nate B. at all. (note to self: use more winky emoticons).
Finally, I think you're very pretty when up there on your horse so high.
Oh wait, I know I said "finally" already, but mold?!