Friday, August 12, 2005

When it's time to change you've got to rearrange who you are and what you're gonna be

A few weeks ago I didn't know what a template was, and now I've found myself changing mine. The old one got all wonky with links and post titles disappearing. Does this one look OK on me? I'm really going for tailored but not body-conscious, continental but not check my basket. What do you think?
I'm off to Columbus for the weekend. Hours and hours of sitting in classes and presentations, subsisting on only ice water, starlight mints, and my namesake pipedreams. I can think of only one way to temper the monotony. You're with me, right? Yep. I've already hit the appropriate sites and hooked myself up for the roadtrip. Gym workout then tickets for Phantom on Friday, massage and then strolling (trolling?) the Short North or Arena District on Saturday. We were on the same page, I know. Of course, if you wanna meet and you know, go for a walk or shopping, arrangements can be changed. Yeah, I'm talking to you, random. Oh, also, is this River On Fire thing any good?

No comments: