Tuesday, August 16, 2005

C'mon, hit me with your best shot


I'll be heading to the Tennis Masters Series-- Cincinnati tomorrow. I check out the professionals doin' what they do every year down there. Love it. It's a big tournament. Lots of matches going on....most of the top players in the world...some of them shirtless on the practice courts. I'll have a camera phone on me, so put in your requests for a shot of your favorite player in action now, folks. If you're watching the coverage on ESPN2, look for me in the stands. Oh, and I'm not eating at all today to prep for all my Cincy favorites: Skyline chili, LaRosa's pizza and Graeter's ice cream. Umm, well, oh, I gotta be what I am so: Whee!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had Graeter's for the first time ever on my trip to Kentucky this summer-a chocolate/black raspberry combo that was quite impressive! I don't think it makes it farther south than Louisville, though.

Michael said...

Graeter's is the shit, Max. Just ask Oprah! Steadman loves the butter pecan. Hell, Colin Cowie raves about the cream from my 'hood. It's the French pot process they use to make it. If it sounds dirty like dat, you know it's a good process.

The Other Andrew said...

Michael, I'm a bit of a leg man (love a good calf) so tennis is the bomb IMHO. Go crazy with that camera phone!

Michael said...

I'm on it, TOA. Can you already smell the photo montage simmering?

The Other Andrew said...

I love a good montage.

Makes me feel all Frenchy.

Anonymous said...

I'm likely to see you at one of these places. So there you go...now you know where I live.

Michael said...

Sara! Were you there today? Some great matches. I'm gonna post some pictures as soon as I figure how to get them off the flippin' phone. I wonder if I can email them to myself? I'm behind the curve on phone tech.