Saturday, August 06, 2005

Come out of the cupboard, you boys and girls


I have a newfound fascination with tiny houses thanks to Max and Andrew. This may be an extension of that or maybe just my innate frugality (am I still a cheap bastard if I just don't like waste?) or maybe just the serious travel jonz I've been nursing, but I am loving the new easyhotel that opened in central London. The room is only as big as the bed and the bathroom is teensy, but it's in a great location and it's clean. TV is extra. Hell, a window is extra. Go barebones, though, and you may just snag a room for 20 pounds/night! Yeah. That sound you hear? It's London calling.

7 comments:

Michael said...

Oh, but Maggie, just imagine sightseeing all day, then pubcrawling all night, and finally falling into that bed where you can snuggle up like rabbits in a hole!

Yeah, the orange and white motif is the calling card for easyHotel, easyCruise and easyAir.

The Other Andrew said...

Plenty of room, but then I'm a teeny tiny person. I could live in your shoe, use your thimble to drink out of, I'm that tiny! I'm kind of sick of huge cotton reels though...

(Can you tell I was a Land Of The Giants fan? Why were there always huge reels of thread and massive paperclips everywhere they went?)

Michael said...

I completely forgot about that show, but you're right! So funny. It was like they were living in the junk drawer.

See, Maggie. Andy, admittedly one of the wee Shire-folk, would love to be like rabbits in a hole with me in that room.

The Other Andrew said...

Only if we get to shag like bunnies...

Michael said...

Duh.

The Other Andrew said...

London here I come!

(so to speak)

Michael said...

Book a flight on easyAir, a room with easyHotel and a date with easyMe. Come one, come all!