Monday, August 01, 2005

Please, please tell me now

Isn't your week always a little better knowing you're getting a haircut? I looked at my schedule this morning and noticed I have a 1:30 on Friday. Mmmm. Is it the sleek loft-y interior of the salon? The scent of all those Aveda organic botanicals? The sight of young Alan outfitted in boots, jeans and tightness? Getting your hair washed by someone else? (I sighed just then) It's all that and feeling a little lighter and a bit hotter by the exit. You know?

6 comments:

freakgirl said...

I definitely need a haircut.

Although your haircut experience sounds much more exciting than mine.

I'm still going to the same woman who did my prom up-do back in 1986.

Michael said...

Dude, I've seen your hair. You need to keep that bitch happy.

Did you like my shout out lyric in the title?

Anonymous said...

I love haircut days. What beats my Aveda Concept Salon and my super-stylist? Nothing. That's what.

freakgirl said...

Love the shoutout, michael.

I wish my hair salon was Aveda Concept.

Bodhi said...

I go to my weekly gay therapy session (don't worry, thats what I call my hairdresser) every Thursday. Yep, every week. God, I am soooooo gay, huh? (don't answer that!).

Mine is Italian, Dominic. His brother Angelo works at the same salon as well.

Hmmmmm. Bello!

Do you think going twice a week would be too much?

Bodhi :-)
Sydney, Australia

Michael said...

Weekly? Damn. I go monthly. Last time I did tell Alan I wanna come back every other week just for the part when he anoints me with oils and massages my scalp and neck.