Friday, August 26, 2005

The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power drive


I seem to post about television all the time. Interesting. Well, to me. This is SO worth it, though. Do you LOVE 24 like I do? If you don't, just keep quiet. You don't want to be one of those people who harshes my mellow happy, do you? So USA Today has a little preview of the next season of Jack and Co. It does give some information regarding who will be around for the next national crisis (would you like global impact with that?), so if you consider that shit spoilerish, best not to click on this link. I suppose the picture I added to this little missive could be considered a spoiler too, but just relax will ya? Geesh. You're like my friend who puts his fingers in his ears during the trailers at the movies and starts making with the lalalala's. Seriously. He's like 40. Where was I? This article has me completely in a lather about the upcoming season and it's not starting until January fucking '06. I can't wait! Who am I kidding? I can wait. Delayed gratification is one of my hot buttons. Drag it out until you can hardly stand it and then prolong it some more, yo. And the payoff? Curtis is back!!! Oops. ::places pinkie finger next to lips:: It just slipped out.

No comments: